Having a bad breath turns many people off. If you are living a daily routine centered on activities that involve facing different types of people, it is extremely embarrassing if you are giving off stinking breath smell. The problem is it is not easy to diagnose for yourself if you are a sufferer of halitosis, the medical term for bad breath.
If you don’t have people giving signs or telling you that your breath has a bad case of odorous smell, you wouldn’t know it. But once you started getting signs that you are a sufferer, don’t despair as there are available natural cures for bad breath. You can do this at home, so you are spared with yet another embarrassment. Check the following to ensure your bad breath don’t continue humiliating you in front of many people:
• Drinking lots of water. Don’t you know that having a dry mouth breeds more bad bacteria that cause the smelly odor? You have to hydrate your mouth often as bacteria breed a community of bad compounds. The love it when it is dry because that the time when they can multiply quickly. Therefore, lots of water intake will stop these bacteria from breeding since they are busy with activities to keep your mouth healthy.
• Regularly brushing, flossing, and mouth washing. Needless to say, these are the right dental care that you need to practice daily. Improper practice of this routine can leave your teeth and mouth stuck with food and beverage particles, which turn themselves into decaying compounds. It does not only cause bad breath but can also destroy your teeth. It is recommended that you brush and floss every after meal; however, it may also depend on your dentist‘s prescription so check with them regularly too.
• Eating yogurt. This may sound not a proper suggestion, but yogurt has good bacteria that actually work inside your mouth to get it rid of bad bacteria causing smelly odor. Just remember though to eat low carb or sugar-free yogurt. As a natural cure for bad breath, intake should at least be twice a day continued for six weeks.
• Rinsing with water and baking soda. Again, this may sound not an appropriate one, but baking soda is known to have something in it that can disinfect. To cure bad breath, the baking soda must be mixed with warm water. Gargle the mixture for one minute, and then spit it out.
• Drinking green tea beverage. Green tea has elements in it that when taken at least once cup a day can help in getting rid of bad breath. It does not only cure bad breath, but also full of antioxidants which are great for your health as well.
No one particularly likes someone suffering from halitosis, or bad breath. If you don’t want your social life affected by this condition, cure it with any the mentioned natural cures for bad breath mentioned above. Those are some of the top natural ways to get rid of halitosis and can be practiced at the comfort of your home so you don’t need to get yourself embarrassed more usually experienced when consulting another person.
However, when any of the abovementioned ways does not make any difference to remove bad breath condition, obviously there is no other solution except to drive right away down to your dentist’s clinic or to your doctor to seek more serious halitosis treatments.